Welcome to the Across the Rivers Area of Narcotics Anonymous (ATRANA) website. ATRANA is the area body that serves the home groups that meet in the greater Tri-State area of Illinois, Indiana, and Kentucky. There are currently individual groups that meet times a week.
- Monday – 6:30PM Central – Miracles Happen: https://zoom.us/j/188295678
- Tuesday – 7:00PM Central – Second Chance: https://zoom.us/j/996604217
- Wednesday – 7:00PM Central – Welcome Home: https://zoom.us/j/877433918
- Thursday – 7:00PM Central – Support Group: https://zoom.us/j/251844740
- Thursday- 7:00PM Central – Women of Purpose: https://zoom.us/j/963019962
- Friday- 6:30PM Central – We Do Recover: https://zoom.us/j/357504236
- Friday- 7:00PM Central – Without Parallel: https://zoom.us/j/987747049
- Saturday- 8:00PM Central – Saturday Night Live: https://zoom.us/j/459492614
- Sunday- 8:00PM Central – Small Steps, Big Success: https://zoom.us/j/299765910
- Weekday-Noon Central – Together We Can: https://zoom.us/j/979764026
- Everyday – 7:00PM Central – RAW: https://zoom.us/j/4358258205
If you are a professional seeking public information, please contact us via our Contact Us page.
“If you’re new to NA or planning to go to a Narcotics Anonymous meeting for the first time, it might be nice to know a little bit about what happens in our meetings. The information here is meant to give you an understanding of what we do when we come together to share recovery. The words we use and the way we act might be unfamiliar to you at first, but hopefully this information can help you get the most out of your first NA meeting or help you feel more comfortable as you keep coming back. Showing up early, staying late, and asking lots of questions before and after meetings will help you get the most out of every meeting you attend….
…People have all sorts of reasons for attending NA meetings, but the purpose of each meeting is to give NA members a place to share recovery with other addicts. If you are not an addict, look for an open meeting, which welcomes non-addicts. If you’re an addict or think you might have a drug problem, we suggest a meeting every day for at least 90 days to get to know NA members and our program….” (excerpts from IP #29, “An Introduction to NA Meetings”)
NA literature is also a great source of information about our program. Our Basic Text, Narcotics Anonymous, or our information pamphlets (IPs) are a good place to start. Most meetings offer IPs for free, while books are generally sold at the group’s cost. Most of our literature is also available to read on our world website.